Please note that the NPHS Community Investment Trust Down Payment Assistance now requires a minimum 60 day escrow due to needing to request the funds from the State once the borrower’s file has been pre-approved for assistance.
Deferred up to 30 years
- No monthly payments
- 3% interest rate
- Minimum mid-credit score of 620 required
Available in the San Bernardino or Riverside Counties
- Must be a first-time homebuyer
- Homebuyer household income must not exceed 80% of the area median income
- San Bernardino County properties must be within an “Opportunity Zone“
- Sales price to not exceed County median sales prices
One Step Closer to your Home Buying Dream
NPHS offers a variety of mortgage assistance programs for first-time homebuyers purchasing a home in Riverside, San Bernardino, and East Los Angeles Counties. These down payment assistance programs give families opportunities to fulfill their dream of homeownership. Please complete the contact form below to determine if you are eligible for a down payment assistance program.