Helping You Buy A Home
Our range of specialized real estate services help families gain access to homeownership. We provide a wide array of real estate services unique to the needs of low to moderate income homebuyers who need education about homeownership and financial assistance. Our NPHS Realtors® work especially with potential buyers using down payment assistance and first-time homebuyer mortgage programs to purchase their first home. Our realty services focus on increasing stability and security through homeownership, so we help you buy or sell a home in the best way possible.
Our Realty Services for Home Buyers include:
- Home Buyer Representation
- Access to Down Payment & Closing Cost Assistance Programs
- Free Homeownership Education
- Personalized Pathways to Homeownership Action Plan
Helping You Sell Your Home
When you list your home with NPHS, you will not only have professional and experienced agents working to get you the best offer, but you will also have the peace of mind knowing that NPHS gives back to local families and communities. Our NPHS Realtors® with years of experience in the real estate industry understand how to best market your home, and have your best interest in mind.
The benefits of working with an NPHS REALTOR® include:
Pricing Your Home:
Before listing with NPHS, our agents will conduct a comparative market analysis , carefully evaluate the characteristics of your home and neighborhood, and work with you to set the best price for your home.
Property Listing & Marketing:
NPHS utilizes a variety of methods and platforms to market your home. Using both traditional methods and new media, NPHS can market your home through the following (partial listing):
- Social media campaigns (Facebook, Instagram, YouTube)
- Professional marketing materials created by in-house graphic design company
- Flyers at NPHS’ Homebuyer Education Classes, attended by over 1,000 individuals per year
- Priority listing on our website
- Zillow, Redfin, and other online platforms
Giving Back to the Community:
100% of commissions earned go back to the non-profit parent company, Neighborhood Partnership Housing Services, Inc., which helps thousands of low and moderate income families each year with financial education and counseling, home repairs, and other critical services.