Working with Municipalities to Deploy Assistance Programs
As a certified Community Development Financial Institution (CDFI) certified by the United States Treasury, NPHS has deployed millions of dollars in state and federal funding to support housing-related programs and services. Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, many people in our community are facing uncertainty and experiencing financial hardship. We’re here to help keep people in their homes. NPHS is using its CDFI capacity and working with local governments to deploy CARES Act CDBG funding in the form of mortgage, rental and utility assistance programs to help families experiencing financial hardship.
- Capital Deployment Strategies
- Housing Program Design, Development and Administration
- Mortgage Assistance Program Development and Administration
- Rental Assistance Program Development and Administration
- Utility Assistance Program Development and Administration